Sunday, January 15, 2012

His words again.....

"..Have we ever wondered how strong we are? Are we that strong? Have we ever felt like we just want to give up and let go? I am pretty sure that there are times in our lives when that is exactly how we feel. We may well feel that certain things are just plain hard for us to handle, too bitter for us to swallow, too high for us to climb, too hard for the heart to absorb. Ever thought that giving up is just like betraying ourselves? Betraying the purpose of our existence? It is like denying what ALLAH has promised us...."


His words always make me feel that we should think of what the best for us in a positive way.. even though we will have the obstacles to achieve something that we want, we have to strongly face it without thinking about it as it would come at last.. Just wondering what would happen to me if i've got no words like this to give myself some strength as support for me to live the way i am and face my whole day by myself without someone who will make me feel that they are the reason that i need to continue my life.. All this while, i am all by myself.. because i'm already 19 and my parents and family are far from me..in other words, i am trying to learn to be independent person.. I have no one to make me enjoy to go through my life.. even 'He' that i mentioned is not a person who always give me support in reality, but his words does.. Therefore, i am very thankful that i am part of his life even though maybe he thinks that i mean nothing to him or i'm not really important to him.. i don't care as long as his words give me some strength to my life and  means everything to me.. I DON'T CARE.. 

1 comment: