Monday, March 5, 2012

Learn to respect others

Salam w.b.t and Hello there..!


Long time no see..(very common).. i have something to say or in other words i want to express my opinion regarding on how important is to know or at least  try to learn how to respect others life. Don't you think that it is the most important thing when we live together in a society. I think everyone is absolutely should or must learn this so called one of the rule to make people become easy with what we are doing. 

I believe. Some of you might think that, what is this all about? It is all nonsense..! or any other else. But, to me this is something that will make people stay away or uncomfortable with anything you do.. Trust me. This is not nonsense,thus, this makes sense. 

Try to look at your surroundings. Did you or people around you have ever experienced this?  I'm very sure almost anywhere is this world have this kind of common problem. People don't like to be friend with them because of their behaviour which is selfish. What they can do is only troublesome others. 

To me, It's simple. When you respect others automatically others will do the same to you. But, sometimes it became cliche as whenever you always tried and tried to respect others but then nothing good happens to you. Those people keep disturbing your life and make you to do some troublesome thing for  you. 

Logically and honestly, I may think that this people is only think of their good sake and make others become their slaves or something else. All of you may be in the same shoe with me. I don't point my finger to anyone. Thus, what i'm trying to say is i want that person realize something and try to think deeply with his/her healthy mind that they must do something that make people easy with every single step they make. 

Please be easy and simple as A B C.. Don't disturb people whom never disturb your life. Please respect them as they respect your life. This is easy right..? I don't see the part which is hard to learn this kind of stuff. Trust me. They are also human being like you. They do have the heart and feelings. Don't play such thing with people. 
make your day. Have some entertainment.. PEACE.

You may be regret it if you just think of yourself. What goes around comes around. Think about it LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment