Monday, March 5, 2012

Dear Mom...

" It's okay if I'm Alone... It's Okay If I'm Lonely.. As Long As I Can See You And Stay Besides You Forever For The Entire Of My Life.."

I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

#The only word i can tell everyone right now.. and if possible I would like to tell you every time you call me.. Sometimes, I felt jealousy mastering myself when i found those people are very happy talking to the phone. But me, every time i got a phone call from that person. I can feel that the person seem very busy with her life right there and maybe never remember of my existence in this world. what can i say now is.. I really miss my childhood. I can feel that person love on me. Now, the love almost gone. I don't know. But, i cannot feel the love anymore. ahh... Seriously, I'm sitting alone now at home and started to cry writing this post.. ok2, I cried already. Thank God, no one's home.. The tears seem like going to make the house flooding.. :`(

No comments:

Post a Comment