Monday, July 9, 2012

I Shape Me...

".. ToDay Is My ToMoRrOw, It's Up To Me To ShaPe It..To TaKe CoNtRoL And Seize EveRy OpporTunIty.. The PoWer Is in ThE ChoICes I MaKe EaCh DaY.. I EAT WELL, I LIVE WELL, I SHAPE ME.."

Those words really make me feel like to think what the meaning inside those words.. It really worth to think about it.. Just thinking about what i have done with my life.. Did i do well with my daily tasks? Did I make a good decision for my life?  Everything goes under me.. Under my circumstances... I am the one who did it for myself.. I shape my life.. I create my own story in my life. Nothing to do with others, therefore, not to blame others with the failure..  I really appreciate the support.. Thank you for being there for my hard.. Honestly, I don't remember the DAY, But I always remember the MOMENTS.. Smile..!!! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment